Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Best Indie music - RUN to You by Suhasini. #Spotify





Take my heart Crush it into a million pieces I don't care

For what it's worth We're finally getting something to be in Will you share Break my spirit Let your anger take it's course Let me wallow in it One day more And I will run to you Anywhere I go Still I will run to you

Anywhere I go Take my body Throw me like i'm trash and kick me out I should care Rip my soul into a million pieces Just hold me after, again

So much to say about us So much to be in So much The lost and the loved And everything in between And I will run to you Anywhere I go Still I will run to you

Anywhere I go Even if you don't love me so (If you don't, if you don't love me) Even if you don't love me so (If you don't, if you don't love me) Even if you don't love me so (If you don't, if you don't love me) I'll still love you



0 comments:

Post a Comment